MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, October 11, 2010
Phew. I just finished my interview for IA at Credit Suisse. It was a group interview of 6 people, with 4 of us from NUS (the others were engin students), 1 from NTU and the other from SMU. 2females, 4males. We had to discuss about whether nationals working overseas should be taxed in their home country. I think we presented a weak argument, but the q&a section was okay. There was 3 people assessing us, the campus recruiting guy, Florence and another lady that heads asset management. Mmm. I hope I'll get a call from them by Thursday!
Busybusybusy week9. How come time flies so fast. More than half a semester has gone by in a flash. I havent settled into school life yet I feel. Anyway, this week is a hectic week. 2presentations, 1 essay, 2 assignments. ): I only finished 1presentation preparation. *faints*
These days I'm having trouble putting up with inconsiderate foreign workers who either dash in front of you to board the bus when you already have 1 foot on the bus step and those who just refuse to move into the middle of the train, standing at the entrance of the train door, preventing people from boarding. And they dont think they're wrong. Where's their sense of graciousness?!
Past. Present. Future
10/11/2010 05:21:00 PM <3
>>>