MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, October 20, 2010
): ): ): Just received a rejection email from credit suisse. I wanna do a 6month internship...checked out the internship opportunities available on the nus career centre websites just now but they are hardly any available for fass students. Alot of opportunities for engin students though.Had a very weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was watching this surf event (the waves were really big!!) somewhere then suddenly a leopard appeared, scaring people (including me). The leopard pounced at some people and injured them. Then it got hungry. I had food with me then so the leopard was lured by the smell of my food and jumped at it. Luckily, I got away in time. Then I cant remember what happened. And before I went for the event, I bumped into sab, who told me she was going to gym. Texted her just now about it and she said she really went to the gym yesterday! -.- My dreams always dont make sense.I need sleep.
Past. Present. Future
10/20/2010 12:05:00 PM <3
>>>