MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Ahh. The haze is back again. This is bad. Couldnt really run properly last saturday because of the haze and only clocked 3.2km |: I need to be more careful when playing sports. I've been having alot of injuries, small ones thankfully, but they're enough to affect the way I play and perform and train. Strained my left shoulder and my back is aching from bow over/stern dip drill. I wanna master my bow dip. My speed has dropped and my long range shooting has dropped too. ): Need to buck up and break through the stubborn wall in front of me.Went for the second and final round of interview on Monday. It's my first ever personal interview. 2people from p&l side and asset valuation side interviewed me. And they asked me about financial economics and how what I've written in my CV would allow me to contribute to the company. A nerve-wreaking experience! Okay maybe not so bad but not simple either. I hope I'll receive a positive reply soon!Lagging behind my readings again. Especially so for malay! Alamak. Proper time management please.
Past. Present. Future
10/20/2010 09:53:00 AM <3
>>>