<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, July 08, 2010


Went shopping with selina today and got Dad a Ralph Lauren polo top at $140! Expensive but birthdays only come once a year, so it's okay. (: We went to fareast after that to shop for her internship attire. She didnt get anything, though we spotted 2 potential pants. She's kiv-ing them because she wants to check out G2000 stuff. Dinner together with selina at fareast chicken rice stall, where I bumped into *gasps* hy and bf! Initially I didnt give it much thought. I thought hy was just meeting a guy friend for dinner, at most they were dating? Selina and I even sat on the same table with them and was chatting away. I forgot ronnie's name and it took me some time to recall how I knew him too! Alamak. Really have short term memory leh. Then then it was only after we left the chicken rice place and selina and I walked in front and when I happened to turn back that I saw both of them holding hands! *gasps* I was so shocked! And I was wondering why hy was so pretty she wore a skirt when she stood up so feminine and pretty! :D I should have known something was amiss then but aiyo too blur already! Hehe. And of course, i'm happy for her. (:

I had a sweet dream last night! I dreamt that I was surfing in my kayak in singapore waters, then we had to beach up at an isolated beach together with the other changi coaches. Somehow or another, wu zun was besides me and he asked me tenderly if I was sleepy, and told me I should rest. Then he took up and held my hands, as though he could read my mind that I was afraid. And he asked me to sleep on his shoulder and he rested his head on mine. So sweet right! The dream may sound stupid but still! Wahahaha. When I woke up in my dream wu zun was gone though! :( I couldnt find him when I wanted to ask for his contact number! Bleh. But the changi people knew I was together with him la. Hehe. :D



Past. Present. Future
7/08/2010 12:04:00 AM <3

>>>