MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, July 19, 2010
Been busybusybusy and tired out the past weekend! I think I really have short term memory these days..that or i'm too dependent on my hp calender. -.- KOP on friday at bedok reservoir together with siti and dickson. It has to be shortest KOP i've ever conducted! KOP that day was to be 2h, but the students came late and by the time they'd settled down we were only left with 1.5h. Then we had to do introduction and minus the packing up think I reckon they only had 30mins of water time. I spent even lesser time on water because I brought one of the kids up he said he had an infection and didnt want to paddle anymore. Dinner at cafe cartel where I had some hotplate food. They dont serve garlic butter there. ): I had a super filling meal there though. Headed to the helix bridge and we wanted to explore the marina bay sands after dinner but it was pretty late then so we went off. Serene's 21st party on saturday! It was an early birthday celebration and she held her party at pitshop cafe. I was supposed to help her out at 1pm but then I went late! =x Was shopping for her birthday card. Heh. But I think the card we got for her is nice!! And lw is so sweet she made a video for her! I hope serene enjoyed her party! Bascially we just played different games over at the cafe..there's afew nice games we played. I remember the bone game which I dunno what it's called and the find the mine game. The grab the bone game is like heartattack and it's quite exciting to play. Basically it's a brainless game but when you have all ladies playing that it can be quite fun watching people anyhow grabbing the bone and fighting for the last bone. After her party yt lw shir ari serene and I were supposed to hang out, but I had to leave for a while to attend a briefing at kallang wv. Joined them back after the briefing, and we went to bigO for cakes. We ordered 4pieces cake and when it came there was candles on it so I thought we were all celebrating serene's birthday again. However, it turned out that they were celebrating my very very belated birthday!!! So sweet of them to surprise me!!! It was totally unexpected. Thankyou ladies!!! I'm very touched and appreciated what you guys did! :D My birthday was like 3months ago but they still celebrated for me because we didnt have a proper celebration! I'll try and use the makeup set! Haa. Woke up very early on sunday morning, at 5am, to help out with the big carnival at marinabay. Had only 4h of sleep the night before so I felt really tired! We had to report to kallang at 6am, and thank God dickson gave me a lift there. Alot of people dont know how to get to kallang wv it seems. Even taxi drivers have no idea where it is. At the carpark some stranger asked us how to get there and since we were going the same way I just asked him to join us. Clara's taxi driver didnt know where it was either. Anyway we all had to paddle and reach the marinabay area by 8am, to get ready to welcome the PM, who was the GOH for this event. I was in group1 and we had to hold up some banner which states that we love Singapore. Then everyone had to do some paddlesalute thingy to welcome him. Hmm. That over, we paddled around that area and then headed back to kallang. The area is still under some construction though so it's not exactly completed yet. It was a very nice weather to paddle around though. There was no rain but it was cloudy! Sent the kayaks back to changi/pasir ris then rushed down to school for training. We were supposed to have friendlies with SIM but they ps in the end! -.- So we had normal training and played a game with RT towards the end after the lightning warning was over. Having woke up so early in the morning I was so tired at night I ko-ed straightaway after I reached home.
And that sums up my packed weekend.
Past. Present. Future
7/19/2010 04:37:00 PM <3
>>>