MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, April 01, 2010
Whee! Spinelli has $1.40 off drinks today as part of their 14th anniversary celebrations! :D I got my large cookie spin for $4! Hehe. Spinning in my own world now!
Sobs. I have muscle ache from tuesday's training. Lizard seemed to be in a bad mood on tuesday and our goalposts was spoilt so it meant we had no games. We ended up doing quadrangle and sprints and quadrangle and sprints and quadrangle and sprints and quadrangle and finally, drive in shooting. Sigh. We just didnt hit our target of 50 consecutive passes in 10mins for quadrangle so we had to do breadth sprints. It was really really tiring. My face grew blacker and blacker with each sprint. Very very draining. And after water slot, we had to do 200 pushups. I did 160 of it guy style hence my muscle ache! Then I clocked 12km yesterday and now my knee cap hurts too. It actually started hurting at the 9km mark but I pressed on with it. Weak knee! And because I was feeling weak, I gym-ed yesterday too. I guess that explains why I haven't recover yet. Anyway, call me a critical person, but I can't help but want to correct the grammatical errors written by a particular sp player on the forum. Changes are done in red and italics are the parts I would change/remove!Hi,There are a few things that everyone should take note to make this competition a better one.
ALL teams please arrive 2 games before your game so that there won't be any delays for the competition
Do make sure that no one is allowed to throw balls around the baby pool or medium pool. All throwing of balls should be done at the volleyball court.(50 dollars will be penalise no more warning will be given. No warning will be given and there will be a $50 penalty.)
All teams do make sure you have clear your rubbish when you are leaving Teams are to ensure that they have cleared their rubbish before leaving.
PS: Captains of all teams do make sure to convey the message to the rest of your team mates. Thx you!
Past. Present. Future
4/01/2010 02:54:00 PM <3
>>>