MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, April 16, 2010
I had another weird dream again just now while I took a nap. I dreamt I was the ogl for sports camp this year when I didn't even sign up for it and the camp was to take place the next day. I kept trying to recall those camp cheers but nothing came to my mind. Kenneth (xian da nan hai cp player) was in my dream too. I don't even know him at all so I have no idea why he appeared in my dream! But I dreamt that he was working for manual logistics. I have no idea if this company existed in reality too. Somehow I was talking to him and he was partly involved in sports camp too. Everything in my dream has no link at all. And I tried very hard to wake up, but I just couldn't, until mommy came home. :SKoped this picture from Siti's blog. "I thought of Joycelyn when I saw this." (: 
Hallelujah! Amen.
Past. Present. Future
4/16/2010 10:56:00 PM <3
>>>