MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, April 23, 2010
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to myself! (:
A big THANK YOU to *takes a big breadth*
1. Mr Chin! You're the first person to drop a fb messsage!!
2. Sally.
3. Siti. Thanks for both your sms and ur fb msg!
4. Jit Jin.
5. Mahindra.
6. Raymond.
7. Kenneth Yap.
8. Kenneth Goh.
9. Keet Yeng.
10. Lai Mun.
11. Jj.
12. Ron.
13. Jiawen.
14. Benson.
15. Camille.
16. Lloyd.
17. Kenny. Thanks for both your sms and ur fb msg! :)
18. Clement Tan.
19. Kang Hao.
20. Yeehan.
21. Kevin.
22. Malcolm.
23. Jeremy Ho.
24. Jocelyn.
25. Alice.
26. Joseph.
27. Vincent.
28. Weihao.
29. Shirlyn.
30. Weiyee.
31. Cindy.
32. Jasmine.
33. Nigel.
34. Hazel.
35. Qiqi. Thanks for both your sms and your fb msg! (:
36. Edith.
37. Jac.
38. Henrietta.
39. Jeremiah. Thanks for both your fb msg and your sms! hee.
40. Bonnie.
41. Junsong.
42. Michelle.
43. Kynneth.
44. Liting.
45. Clement Liew.
46. Nitin. Wahh! It was really nice of my classmate from 07/06 to drop me a msg on fb!
47. Andy.
48. Ariel.
49. Mengqi.
50. Tengyong.
51. Teck koon aka 1241.
52. Jeremy.
53. Wei Siong.
54. Hehao.
55. Emmalyne.
56. Tze Yin.
57. Yuan Wei.
58. Gwen.
59. Ariana. Thanks for your missed call, your fb msg and ur sms!!! :D
60. Jessica.
61. Yumin.
62. Jiawei.
63. Zichao. Thanks for both your sms and ur fb msg!
64. Jenelle.
65. Xinyun.
66. Sidney.
67. Jerlyn. Thanks for the sweet note and the lunch! (:
68. Yiting. Thanks for your sms and the lunch together! I appreciated the "surprise". Haha.
69. Edwin.
70. Amanda.
71. Simin.
72. Senthil. Where's my present?!
73. Grace Choo.
74. Yongbiao.
75. Mengteck. Wahhh!!! happy happy happy and surprised to receive a msg from him! :D
76. Lijun.
77. Clara.
78. Sungsheng.
79. Samuel.
80. Meiying.
81. Wanqing.
82 Eugene.
83. Eunice. Thank you. I love my present and appreciated all the work you put in! *hugs*
84. Weiling.
85. Mum.
86. Qinwei.
87. Wilson.
88. Tak.
89. Janice.
90. Diyanah.
91. Wynee. 5mins late but it's still accepted. hee.
92. Terence. 14mins late so you owe me a present!
93. Chula.
94. Desmond.
95. Gan Jieying.
96. Felicia.
97. Ian.
98. Corny. 99. Kenneth Yen.100. Kek. 101. Wynee.102. Huizhen. 103. Huiyi. 104. Krystal.
105. Agapera.
106. Xiangfeng.
Okay I especially appreciate those who dropped me a message and those who called me!!! And those went out of their way just to make this day special for me. Special mention to jerlyn, yiting and eunice. I'm especially touched by eunice. thank you.
It's a boring day today. I spent it at central library mugging for exams and didn't do anything special. No mood to celebrate my birthday actually. Nonetheless, I'm thankful that jerlyn and yiting made the effort to come and have lunch with me in school. And eunice's present made my day even sweeter, because I could tell that she put in alot of effort for it. At the same time, I can't help but feel disappointed that some of my friends didn't put in the effort to drop me a message. But, I'm still very thankful for the 106 who did! (:
Past. Present. Future
4/23/2010 11:21:00 PM <3
>>>