MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, April 28, 2010
First must-watch movie after exams: ironman 2! Now who want to watch with me???2 papers down, 3 more to go!! Mirco paper was manageable, I finished the paper just slightly over an hour and used the remaining time to check. But then I already found mistakes! zZz. Hopefully I'll do fine! Then it was the china paper. Crap one of the questions was the same as midterms BUT I made the same mistake again! *boxes self* And I didn't have time to finish my last question..the paper's not hard, but we had to write alot alot alot. 6 short questions, 3 essay questions, 2h. I think there's not enough time!!! ): BLEH.Anyway, it's good that we're no longer acquaintance but friends now. I find it very weird though why you can tell me so much stuff online but not face-to-face though. Maybe it's not weird I'm just the weird one. Nvm. Not important. -.-
Past. Present. Future
4/28/2010 08:46:00 PM <3
>>>