MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, April 15, 2010
Aiyaya. I didn't sleep well last night. I felt myself tossing and turning in bed. I dreamt that whatever I had prayed for occurred in the way I wanted, yet instead of being happy, I was fearful. I remember casting out Satan in God's name in my dream and half the people inside my dream disappeared almost instantly. Then I prayed again (whether in my dream or it's my spirit that's praying I don't know) and I think I slept more soundly after that. I don't know what this means. Maybe I'm too stressed out over preparation or exams or it's just a dream and I always have very weird dreams.Chipped my fingernails in the car this morning while I drove to school! zZz. -.- But I'm in school real early today. (:
Did some conditioning exercises this morning and when I was doing the guy's style pushup my joints made those clack sound when even I bend my elbow. I hope I'm not suffering from loose joints. It's easier to dislocate my shoulders otherwise. Sigh.
Jerlyn commented that I'm a self-righteous person when I shared with her an incident where I saw this auntie littering and wanted to go up and tell her off for being an inconsiderate citizen. Hmmm. I guess to a great extent I agree with her comments although I know that has pros and cons.
And it never occurred to me that the canoepolo forum website can get hacked into, until today.


Past. Present. Future
4/15/2010 09:05:00 AM <3
>>>