MIDNIGHT!/ Tuesday, March 02, 2010
So xxx is back in my life again. Or so it seems like. Like in the past, it's very comfortable hanging out with you, listening to your voice and talking to you. But it's not the same now, though I was definitely surprised at receiving your call. We'll keep things the way it is now. (:I had microeconomics mid-terms today and the 20 mcq questions were tricky! Sigh. I hope I won't do badly! =xI found out first hand today how guys are really very gossipy. The 3 guys that I bumped into today teased me about the same issue that they had gossip about over lunch. I wasn't angry, but was feeling shocked and disturbed by their choice of words. That's why they're guys huh. It was partly my fault too; I did dig my own grave. Haha.
Past. Present. Future
3/02/2010 12:12:00 AM <3
>>>