MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, March 21, 2010
S
PCPOC is coming up and while I've been putting in goals during games *grins*, I have been tianging alot of times too! zZz. Horrible horrible tiangs. :( Just today we played against TP and I tianged at least twice. There was once where it was a fastbreak and tp's defender pushed me nearer the goalpost and I had plenty of time to adjust my shooting position and I just tianged the lower bar! I just felt like digging a hole and burying myself into the ground at the moment! It was obviously a clear goal! And that wasn't the only tiang! Against red crooks last thursday I had a fast break opportunity and I tianged too!! With freezers we've been playing together fairly often and I reckon I've tianged at least 5times!! Then yesterday we had friendly at tp and I remember tianging too when it could have clearly been a goal!!! I can call myself the tiang queen already. And that's not good! I need to keep reminding myself to shoot properly! Regardless of whether it's an open goal I'm going to shoot properly and make all my shots count! Maybe next time when I tiang, I'll tianged the ball in like what siti did when we played against freezers today! Then the keeper wont get any chance to keep my shots out. Hee. That aside, seems like whenever we have friendlies, it's always raining! Last week we were playing against np when it started raining and the lightning alarm was sounded so we didn't get to finish our games. Then yesterday we went to np to for re-friendlies and it was raining too! And today we were playing halfway with tp when it started raining too and we couldn't play on because of the lightning. Sigh. I hope the monsoon won't affect our competition next weekend! It'll be a waste of time if the games are postponed!HAPPY 21st ARIANA! Woo~ I went to her birthday party last night! It was a mostly females affairs and the food was great! I could tell she really enjoyed herself. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear friend! I hope you liked our gift to you and wear it often! :D
Anyway, after her 21st party, I left for hotel rendezvous to meet up with some of my sg9 friends. I haven't met up with them for ages! A pity though, that I joined them so late and didn't manage to talk to everyone there! Even with janice I only managed to talk to her for a while before we all left home since it was getting late.
And I witness something horrible last night! After alighting from the busstop, I was happily walking home when I saw a foreign worker standing underneath a void deck. I wouldn't have been so disturbed if he had just been lingering there. Rather, he was masturbating and flashing. ZOMG. The instant I saw that scene I just turned my head and took another route home. And I was so scared and freaked out that he'd follow me!! Thank God nothing happened! Aiyo I think I'm always encountering weird incidents. This isn't the first time I've encountered a flasher (I came across one back in cedar days and back then I saw that guy for almost a week!) but it's still very traumatising.
Anyway, God really speaks to us in so many ways. I felt that He was comforting me during praise today and I felt really really touched. That and I totally felt the Lord's shimjung during praising session. I love you Jesus! (:
thanks for comforting me, thanks for your encouragement and thanks for the trust. (:
let's get this over and done with.
Past. Present. Future
3/21/2010 08:58:00 PM <3
>>>