<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, March 07, 2010


It's been a physically draining weekend. Both days blizzards had games and I taught a 1star course yesterday too. I haven't been down to club to teach courses for a few months but thankfully, my group yesterday was a manageable one. My participants were secondary school kids, but they're not bad considering their age! It's a pity I couldn't take them for today. Thanks Daron, for giving me a lift to club and to the train station. (: Whee. I didn't need to wake up so early because of that and I managed to rush down to ntu after the course in time for our friendly.

Blizzards played against baby bats, vampires and ntu grads. Our first game was against baby bats, and though we won the game, it was only by a small margin, 2-0. If we'd played better, we'd be able to increase the goal difference. Given our standard, I feel that we could have easily obtained a goal difference of at least 6. Subsequently, we didn't play very well in our games against vampires and ntu grads too. Alot of bad passes! We did play better in our last few games however, though we didn't manage a win against both teams. Team blizzards, we need to condition ourselves to play well in all our matches, instead of playing well in a game but playing like crap in another game. We must not panic when attempting fastbreak shots and should pass the ball to hand! JIAYOU ladies. We need to work harder.

The guys went to np for friendlies today so we had a long pool slot from 11am-3.30pm. We used the time to play games against freezers, rt ladies and team scary. It was good that we were able to win freezers 10-0, but against the other 2 teams we're still not performing as well. Our shots ain't accurate, and we lost the ball very easily because of bad passes. That's definitely something our team has to work on. On a side note, I tried to follow weining's pace of sprinting today when I went for the first ball. Haix. I'm far from matching up to her pace. I followed her paddling frequency for the first 10 strokes, but couldn't match up to her frequency after that. And even when I was following her frequency, my strokes were pretty bad. I felt like I was cutting water, I didn't feel any power in the strokes and I don't know how I can go about helping myself improve on my speed. :(

And I strained my deltoids in the game against baby bats yesterday! Zzz. Not worth it at all. :( I hope i'll recover by tuesday. I was trying not to exert myself today, but I guess I did because not it hurts more than ever. Thankfully it's my non-muster hand. My back hurts too. I reckon it's the heavy acrobats.

Time to study now. I haven't touched my schoolwork this entire weekend. =x



Past. Present. Future
3/07/2010 10:45:00 PM <3

>>>