MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, March 26, 2010
I was looking through some of my documents on my computer and I came across files that I forgot ever existed.
There was this particular file which contained 4 email addresses. 4 random guys talked to me back then when I was using my laptop on the train. I was very reluctant to talk to them but they just kept asking me questions. Anyway I forgot the conservation but I just took down their email addresses because they were going to alight at outram park and asked me to contact them. I never did anything to those emails though since I just took their contacts for the sake of shrugging them off. But I don't know why I bothered saving the file. -.-
Then there was another file where I just wrote about my feelings for a particular guy I fancied in 2008. I remember going for a number of dates with him during that period though there doesn't seem to be any special places that stand out. Reading about the entry definitely brings back memories. I'm glad we're still friends now because getting into a relationship is the last thing on my mind right now. Too 花痴 back then already.
It's not the full entry, because I still want to keep some of my deepest feelings to myself, but I thought I would want to share just a tiny bit of it: Oh no. Who am I kidding man? Definitely not myself I know, because I can’t get you out of my head. I've been thinking about you more often than not now. Sigh. I don’t like this feeling and I don’t feel secured at all. You’re giving me signals that I don’t know what to think. It’s draining and distracting you know.
Past. Present. Future
3/26/2010 05:04:00 PM <3
>>>