MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I was feeling very sleepy having woke up at 5am this morning but now I'm wide awake. That is, my mind doesn't think of sleep anymore though my eyes are very tired. zZz. I really shouldn't leave all my work to the last minute it doesn't benefit me at all. Well, at least I've finished my assignment now and the deadline's at 5pm.I was very unproductive on monday evening, because I was fretting over the lost of my hp. Can't believe I was so careless and left my hp on the bus! -.- Thankfully, it was returned to the bus driver and I could collect my hp from the bus terminal the same night.It has been so hazy this few days I don't have any motivation to run! BLEH.On a random note, thanks for the praise! :D
Past. Present. Future
3/10/2010 07:15:00 AM <3
>>>