MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, March 25, 2010
I wanted to go for a blood donation yesterday but was rejected because my haemoglobin level wasn't high enough. My level was 11.8, the acceptable level for blood donation is 12.5. Sigh. I need more iron in my blood. Time for greater consumption of red meat, fish, tofu, beans and leafy vegetables! Perhaps the lack of iron in my body is why I'm experiencing fatigue these days and am becoming more dependent on coffee/tea/chocolates to keep myself awake. I know it's not healthy for the body, but I need the caffeine/sugar rush to keep myself awake so that I can finish my work. =xThe cp team seemed to be having alot of injuries lately, especially the guys. Kq has an eye infection, Eunice has a swollen index finger, Senthil injured his pinky, Zc injuried his finger and Shien sprained his ankle. Haiyo. Let's be more careful during trainings please. It's definitely sucks to be injured, not to mention that spcpoc is this weekend!
Haix. I wanted to finish 2 assignments today but i'm only halfway done with my first assignment! zZz. I just can't find the information I need. ):
Past. Present. Future
3/25/2010 05:11:00 PM <3
>>>