<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, December 24, 2009


Last day of work tomorrow!!! Whee. I can't wait to end my work and then I can finally rest. I want my bed. It's the holiday period now yet I'm still not getting enough rest. =x Blame the need for the singapore currency so that I can make more transactions, contributing to singapore's GDP and economic growth blah blah blah. In non-econs terms, I wanna have $$$ to go shopping, watch movies, pay for the batam trip, save up for the overseas competition, spurge without feeling guilty...but what I've earned for the past 3 weeks probably ain't enough to cover for everything. Sobs.

Results were released 2 days back and I cant say I'm happy with my results. It's more like the other way round. No doubt my cap improved but the best grade was only a B+! :( No As. And I wonder why I spent so much effort studying just to end up with the average B grade. Sigh.

3on3 coming up in january yet I feel unprepared. It's really tiring chasing! Anw we had 2 friendly normal 5on5 matches with nushigh on monday and it wasn't a thrashing win we got. There's definitely alot of room for improvement. Such a standard definitely won't be good enough for overseas competition. There's really alot to work on! And we're having another friendly with the juniors 2weeks later. =x I hope we can play well and not get too stressed out. Haa.

ODAC christmas gathering the other day at meiying's house and it was really great seeing everyone again! <3 Too bad I couldn't stay for the gift exchange. Bleah. 2706 class gathering last week too and it was great to see so many faces again!!! Even samuel turned up!! The gift exchange was fun. (: Our potluck turned out to be toasting pizzas though. -.- And congrates ms cai, for tying the knot and blissfully expecting a baby girl sometime soon. :D




Past. Present. Future
12/24/2009 10:39:00 PM <3

>>>