MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, December 27, 2009
I'm a cute piggy. HAHA. I slept for 15hours straight after coming home from wilson's house this morning! Zomg. Slept from 0245h to 1735h. -.- My parents were playing mahjong but I didnt even hear any noise. Too tired and too deep in my sleep already. I was supposed to go church in the evening but because I overslept I gave it a miss. :( Met up with wynee, jwen, xf and meiying in town for dinner though. We had dinner at the marmalade pamtry which was located at ion. Nice ambience and good company! Then it was 'chilling' out at Mcdonalds with 2 mcflurrys. (:Christmas gathering at wilson's house yesterday after I knocked off from work with my fellow coaches. (: A gathering full of laughter and people snatching my christmas present! HMMPH. And there was alot of food we couldnt finish everything. I have pretty friends. Damm random huh.I've been so clumsy lately I keep bumping/knocking into things and even breaking a cup. :S
Past. Present. Future
12/27/2009 12:57:00 AM <3
>>>