MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, November 06, 2009
Zzz. I finally completed and submitted my 1000words essay at 4am this morning. And I contemplated running at 4am but I felt it was better to let my body rest, even if it's for an hour odd. CP training yesterday was draining and I need the rest. I totally ko-ed when my head touched the sofa. I want lessons to end quickly so that I can go home and catch up on my sleep!! My body is probably screwed up now and desperately needs to rest. Sigh. And my opportunity cost for sleeping later will be running 11km. Something which I am postponing to tomorrow morning, lest I stretch my body too much and then collapse.The next few weeks are going to be very hectic, especially so for next week. 1 project due on tuesday, 1 assignment due on friday and 1 test on friday. All that on top of tutorial assignments to complete + readings to keep up with + revising for exams + running at least 24km + canoepolo trainings + gyming twice a week + coaching commitments. =x I need to spend less time getting distracted and making sure that my time is spent constructively and get enough rest! Otherwise all these is going to take a toil on my body and I'll absolutely dislike it if I fall sick/get injured. Already I'm suffering from muscle ache and possibly a strain on my left forearm. :(Right now I'm staring at the computer and my eyes are open but I reckon if I go back to reading my notes my eyelids will be getting very heavy.
Past. Present. Future
11/06/2009 11:06:00 AM <3
>>>