MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, November 26, 2009
First paper completed yesterday, 3 more to go!Yesterday's GEK1535 paper wasn't easy though, because they asked questions which I didn't prepare for. Questions asked included: Which year to the london smog occur? Who won the nobel prize for peace in 2007 together with Al Gore? Whenever I came across these out-of-the-blue questions it just disrupted my momentum in completing the 100mcqs. Sigh. The answers could be found inside the lecture notes, but I didn't specifically remember the details because i felt that this being a atmospheric chemistry module, such details wasn't important. I thought wrong. There's just too much content covered in this module that i didn't know exactly what to sieve through and missed out some information. And I rushed through the last few questions because they weren't enough time already. :( Hopefully I can get an average grade for this module! Then there's this group of chinese scholars (at least I assume that they scholars because they're taking the same module as us but they're not nus students and are younger than us) who started talking after the exam scripts were collected. The entire batch were sitting together so you could hear the amount of noise that those people were making in the midst of the quiet exam hall. They were totally oblivious to their surroundings. We were waiting patiently and QUIETLY for the examiners to count the exam scripts but those chinese scholars already started talking away. It's as though they have no respect for the examiners nor the conduct of the examination, leaving me quite irritated. I was so tempted to ask the entire batch to shut their mouths but just didn't have the courage. Haa. Muscle ache AGAIN from gyming yesterday. zZz. I should try and gym twice a week after exams end. Sigh. Haven't ran at all this week. Suddenly the motivation to run/prepare for next sunday's marathon has disappeared. And I'm so not productive in my mugging today. :( BUCK UP BUCK UP.
Past. Present. Future
11/26/2009 05:49:00 PM <3
>>>