MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, October 30, 2009
Obviously the email is meant for me. Why not just tell it straight in my face and cut all the bull shit. FYI, that wasn't even my pace. It was the juniors' pace. As seniors, dont you feel ashamed if their land stamina is much better than yours, although they do not have the water stamina yet? Water stamina is a matter of time. And it's not like we're running faster and faster. We slowed down to wait for you guys to catch up. You guys slowed down again when you caught up with us. I don't see the less strong teammate pushing themselves during training. I just don't see the effort. If 100% effort had been put in then I wouldn't have anything to say. I think Siti's a good example. Her running stamina has improved considerably as compared to in the past. Yet I dont see the same coming from the other less strong teammates. It doesnt matter whether or not you know all these, because at the end of the day my view doesnt matter. You dont see the need for a compromise. The solution is just to keep running at the snail pace because the game is played according to the rule of the majority. And as yet, I have no solution on how to inspire you guys to love/enjoy/appreciate running. So I'm not going to response/comment about it. At least not until I have had time to think about it, which isn't in the near future because I'd rather use the time to study. Anyway if the mindset is already wrong even the best solution won't help. Unless the solution is about changing the mindset. I'm just venting all my feelings out here and bury this because I love the sport and I want to keep playing and not let just things ruin/spoil them. Not that I dont love the team. I do. This post is meant to be PRIVATE and I dont wish for any comments/feedbacks on this post.
Past. Present. Future
10/30/2009 10:24:00 PM <3
>>>