MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, October 12, 2009
MUSCLEACHE MUSCLEACHE! I suspect my muscle ache came from attempting/mastering bowover. It's the abs area. And it hurts everytime I laugh/cough/toss and turn in my bed! zZz.I ran for an hour today but ain't exactly pleased at my pace...on one hand I'm satisfied that I could run non-stop for an hour yet I'm also disappointed at the pace which I ran. I suppose I'm afraid that my ankle condition will worsen hence I didn't want to exert so much pressure on my foot, though i'm already doing so when I ran. And i got abrasion! hmmph. Retail therapy with yt on saturday afternoon after my chemistry mid-terms was enjoyable!! (: It has been months since I last met up with yt and shopped. I spent quite alot though so I'm a poor girl now!!! Sobs sobs. Nevermind. At least I'm pleased with what I got. Odac annual latern festival meeting on saturday evening..I only joined 23rd and 24th for dinner though, I had to go home to complete my project after that. Dinner was enjoyable, although it was at S11 which didn't allow us to bring in outside food and drinks. I have been mia-ing for past ODAC gatherings so it was catching up period with jonathan, kenneth, fariha, vincent, gina, l.weijie, kakei, keet, yurong plus those that i've been seeing more recently; siti and meiying.
Past. Present. Future
10/12/2009 10:31:00 PM <3
>>>