MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, October 28, 2009
I have the discipline and determination to clock at least 20km each week, yet I am unable to convert that mindset into studies. Sure I've been keeping up with my readings, but it's not for all modules. Yeah I met my expectation for my mid-terms tests, but again, that doesn't apply to all my modules. This week has been extremely bad. I'm napping alot when I'm supposed to be studying so I haven't gotten much concrete studying done. :( I'm so tired I'm dozing off during lectures! Zzz. I half suspect it's because I'm going to have my period soon.2 more weeks until the end of school term and then it's going to be intense mugging for exams!!! And more running too, to train for my marathon at the end of the year.And 987fm is playing lady gaga's love game now. I wanna play taptap revenge. Wahaha. That's the favourite pastime of blizzards now.JIA YOU JOYCELYN!! Now back to my project.
Past. Present. Future
10/28/2009 10:23:00 PM <3
>>>