<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, October 02, 2009


I don't know how I convinced myself to take physics in life science module; my physics foundation is terribly weak but today's lecture was less physics-like(till the moment at least). We learnt about Vision and the nature of Light. It was interesting to find out about how our brain and eyes work together to produce vision as well as how this concept was discovered by Alhazen. The latter is especially interesting, although what we learn about his biography won't be tested. Alhazen was asked to regulate/control floods in Egypt, but failing to do so, feigned madness. As a result, he was placed under house arrest until his death. And it was during his house arrest where he wrote about the Book of Optics and that's how we come to understand vision today. Not that I'm not paying attention in my lecture. We're having a break now...lectures theatres are always so cold! Brrr.

CP training has officially began again, ending the nat champs break. Muscle ache as usual after gym on tuesday, endurance training during water slots, training together with juniors...it's been a year since I starting playing canoe polo and blizzards are not longer the juniors now. And I think, it's easy to become complacent once you're a senior. There's a need to change that mentality and to keep wanting to improve, for change is the only constant. It's gonna take more effort to move on to the next stage of play, since we're already master the basics.

I'm pretty much happy with my own physical fitness recently, in part because I've been committing myself to be running twice a week. I covered 14km this week! (: BUT, clumsy me tripped and landed awkwardly on wednesday evening and now my left ankle hurts. :( I'm not sure if it's a sprain or a strain though. Whatever it is, it hurts when I walk down the stairs. zZz. Now I must give my legs a rest until it recovers, which translates to no running for the next few days! Better not to continue to add stress on my left ankle otherwise I won't be able to run for an even longer period of time. It sucks not to be able to run or go for land training though. I hope my ankle recovers soon. I've been icing and elevating the injured part at night and it feels better. RICE works.

1 October yesterday. HAPPY CHILDREN's DAY to everyone out there, including adults! Haa.



Past. Present. Future
10/02/2009 08:50:00 AM <3

>>>