<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, October 07, 2009


Demoralised.

It’s really demoralizing when you’re put in so much effort on a particular thing yet the result that you receive at the end of the day is crap. The result that you receive simply doesn’t justify the amount of hard work that you’ve put in.And one moment you feel really happy and good because you’ve completed your assignments but the next thing you know you feel very rubbish and crap. And that’s because you’ve received the assignment that you wrote and completed and received a horrible grade. Grades that you feel you don’t deserve because you know you’ve put in quality time for that work and you feel good about your assignment. Then you put the blame on having not so smart brain cells and wonder how come others can score As so easily and can get a cap of 5.0.

Perhaps it’s about finding a breakthrough. But when you’re stuck at that particular level for so long, it’s just hard to hit the next level. Without breaking new boundaries though, how can one improve?

I hate it when people say words that they don’t mean it. Yet I make am guilty of saying words that I very well know I don’t mean it. I’m just giving the politically correct answer you see. I hate politics and I’m glad I’m not part of what’s going on. I may not agree but I’ll respect the decision made. And it’s just not me to not care about what’s going on, even if it’s not part of my responsibility. Somehow, I feel that something has to be done. If only I be not bothered by the issue and say whatever, really meaning what I say.

In economics, we're assumed to be rational people, and make decisions that will benefit us the most. To put it crudely, it's another way of saying that people are selfish and care more about themselves than about other people. They prefer things to go their way and don't really care about what others think, unless that thought is similar to his/her own thoughts. In the same way, God wants us to obey Him and His words and live according to His will, not our will. He tries to convince us that it is only when we live according to His will and obey Him that we may enter Heaven after we die and live together with Him. We are convinced of that because we want to lead an eternal happy life in Heaven, not one of anguish and suffering in hell. Does He listen and care about us? He does, otherwise He wouldn't have send his Son Jesus down to earth to establish the link between us. The assumption though, is that we believe and have faith in Him. Then He'd listen to us and answer our prayers. No I'm not saying that God is selfish. All these thoughts were just floating around my mind so I thought I'll write it out and try and make sense of this new sense. Understand?

When it's a bad day, you just don't want to talk to your friends but you hope that your friends can understand you and try to cheer you up.My brother's right. My mood fluctuates very easily.



Past. Present. Future
10/07/2009 04:15:00 PM <3

>>>