MIDNIGHT!/ Saturday, September 26, 2009
Urgh. I feel like a hermit crab. I missed both the odac gathering at fariha's house and meeting baby chin!!! :( :( :(And I found out today that I cant shoot rubberband. Damm paiseh please. I wanted use rubberband to shoot one of the nushigh guys but that plan totally backfired. I ended up shooting myself. zZz. *bangs wall* On a side note, the guys are pretty smart but they so naughty and checky! That's why they're boys..I worrying and am disturbed, when I know I shouldn't be.Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Mat 6:34Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. - Phil 4:6-7If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer - Mat 21:22Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you - Mat 7:7I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge - John 8:50
Past. Present. Future
9/26/2009 11:06:00 PM <3
>>>