<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, August 12, 2009


First day of school yesterday and my first lecture was at 8am. Sobs. I had to wake up so early! The crowded bus 95 was a reminder that school had started. I only managed to board the 3rd bus that came.

So the first lecture came and went and I had to rush for my second lecture at arts. Then came lunch and I met Edwin for lunch. My lunch was supposed to be spaghetti from megabites but I spilled my food! Urgh. I wasted my food and I had to change out of my clothes into my training attire becuase I spilled my food on myself! zZz. My only consolation was that my lecture was at science instead of at arts.

Then came the last lecture of the day and I found out that Weiliang is taking the same lecture as me! The lecture was abit dry though. It was only the first lecture for that module and already I dozed off halfway through. =x Okay I'll keep myself awake for the rest of his lectures!

Since I ended school at 4pm and had 2h to spare before gym, I took a run around the school. So tiring! There's really alot of slopes around nus. One round around the school is probably 6km I reckon. Then came gym and training which left me flushed at the end after our games. It was a really tiring day!! I totally ko-ed after I reached home.

On a random note, I'm very envious of those ang-mo females who can lift such heavy weights (almost twice the weights I lift) and yet their muscles ain't very big like mine but toned! I wanna have their toned muscles and strength! How do they do it man.



Past. Present. Future
8/12/2009 11:07:00 PM <3

>>>