MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Army Half Marathon. The flag off timing was 0530h, but Meiying and I only started off at 0600h. I woke up late..my alarm clock totally failed to wake me up and I only woke up when mommy called me up at 0450h. =x So the run started and I completed my first 10km in around 1h 6min. I was aiming to complete my run under 2h 15min then..but then my final race timing is 02:25:34.55. Abit disappointing, although this timing is still my best for a 21km run. On average, I took 6min 54s to complete 1km. I really need to maintain my pace and not slow down too drastically during the latter part of the run. From 6min 40s per km to 7min 21s per km for my last 5km. Sigh. I need to run more!! Yet I'm worried about my legs. My left knee cap hurt after running and it persisted until monday (something which didn't occur during sundown). Then I had shin splints as well on my left knee! Yea, I'm giving my legs a rest by not running until friday. I feel really uncomfortable, unhealthy and fat not running until then though.After the run I had to rush for training which was friendlies with SIM! We won SIM 2-1!! (: It was a draw against them in the first half then Clara and Short contributed a goal each in the second half! Against redtide and blackcrooks, we lost though. Then it was video watching of our previous games until 7pm. I was so tired, I went home and slept early that night.I feel so tired suddenly. Yet school has only just started. In cp, I feel like I'm not progressing much. In fact I feel like I'm stagnant or dropping in my standard. I'm not sprinting as fast, I cant defend well, I'm not putting in goals. :( And I'm tired of having to organise gatherings. I'm making an effort but people are not replying my sms-es. It's hard to find a timing where everyone is free too. I shouldn't be working hard to please everyone. Readings are piling up too and I end up napping in the library when i'm supposed to be studying. Just not in the studying mood yet. JIA YOU JOYCELYN!!!
Past. Present. Future
8/19/2009 01:22:00 PM <3
>>>