MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, July 09, 2009
No more quarantine! Whee. Met up with simin, clara and siti for lunch yesterday. I was late. =x. Anyways we were debating whether or not to get this blue-green havaians as a team slipper. We didn't get them in the end though, because there were objections from some of our teammates. Lunch was at pastamania then we headed over to billybombers for their milkshake. Sm and clara both claim that billybombers serve the best milkshake, so siti and I got shared a cookies&cream. Sinful indulgences. After that, it was some window shopping before clara, siti and I went to watch Transformers! The movie's quite nice! My favourite character is bumblebee! Cool car!! Optimus Prime is a likable character too. Like any action-packed movie, there has to be a hot lady, which was Sam's gf! I remember commenting to Siti why the Sam's gf ran as fast as Sam. Yeah, I totally understand that I'm watching a movie. I was just being random. Overall, quite a nice movie I would say..evoked alot of emotions too. Happy, sad, funny etc etc. *thumbs up* Next to watch movie on my list: Harry Potter!
It was more shopping with siti after the movie. My shopping list for the day was to hunt for new palms. There was this pair which I really liked, but they didn't have my size already. I still manage to get new shoes though. In fact, siti and I both got 2 new pair of shoes each at the end of the day. So yepp, I spent quite abit yesterday. Then again, I haven't shopped for a long time, much less partake in the gss that's happening now. So it's okay to spurge! Ohh, we happened to see pb and qw in town too.
Assessment tonight..I hope I improved from the previous assessment! We're using acrobats, though we've already switched to using vamps for training now. It was my first time using the vamps again on tueday's training, so I was turning more than I was paddling straight initially. My lower back aches now..'vamps bite' i guess. And I still can't stern turn fast enough! Urgh. Got to work harder at that. Games on tuesday was good though. We drew with blackcrooks. I had this fastbreak opportunity, but shot badly. =x Needa improve on my shooting too.
Sports camp pictures!
Introducing kuazui!
Urgh. I'm too tanned already..I looked like a malay with that cap on!
Hahaha. Okay I can't rmb how this incident happened. I only rmb that joel got a taste of my whacking skills whilst waiting to try zovfball. HAA.
What's nice about sports camp is we get to try different sports! This was super tough. I had a tough time trying to balance myself.
We went to bottletree to try paintball during sc. Someone got a headshot eh. Nonetheless, we still won! (:
Past. Present. Future
7/09/2009 02:42:00 PM <3
>>>