MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, July 17, 2009
Training with only 3 other teammates is dead tiring. We don't get to sub during games. Chase and chase. Sprint and sprint. Urgh. My sprint's slowing down. What went wrong! :( Had a few fast break opportunities today but we just didn't capitalise on it. So far, it's still goalless whenever we play matches. It's true our team don't have strong shooters..but we seldom had the chance to shoot too. Haix. I need to curb that bad temper of mine. Was feeling upset and irritated during training today. Distracted too. FOCUS FOCUS! Anyway, Kua Zui had our second outing yesterday! Pinic at marina barrage! My first ever picnic! Heehee. We were supposed to meet at noon, but most people came like an hour later! zZz. Make all those punctual people wait huh! Tskk. Then it was shopping for food at suntec carrefour before we headed over to Marina Barrage. My picnic mat is quite small! There was only space for food, not the people. =x And so, we ate, played, talked, fly kite the entire afternoon..our kite flying session was just letting the kite fly, then leaving that alone though. The kite people aside, Joel, Lloyd and liting happily substituted my buttpad for a frisbee and threw it around. -.- We shifted down to a shady area sometime after we finished our lunch to play card games and other random stuff...evening time, we went to city hall for dinner!! Surprisingly there was chips left over from our picnic so I gave them to the cp guys when I went for pool slot with siti. Heh. I made siti wait 45mins for me though. =xRandom shots we took!
LLoyd and I took this shot while waiting for the shuttle bus to marina bay. Haa.
Cherylyn's forfeit was to do a pose beside that security guard. He was sporting enough to pose for the picture! haha.
Aww. Tammy had to leave earlier so we took a picture together! (:
Kua Zui at the rooftop!
I'm really not used to not receiving your sms-es. Why the sudden change? You shouldn't be affected by that issue, because they dont mean as much as what you mean to me. And you've got to tell me, because I won't know otherwise. Perhaps it never really started. It takes 2 hands to clap. Really. =/
Past. Present. Future
7/17/2009 01:37:00 AM <3
>>>