MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, May 14, 2009
Whee! I'm at the airport now waiting for my flight to bangkok!!! :D Excited excited excited!! It's my first overseas trip with friends (excluding those ODAC trips and NP trips back in the past...)! My parents are definitely concerned about me, but I'm glad they allowed me to venture out of Singapore with my friends! SHOPPPING here i come! Hoho.And yes, exams are over. Duh. Otherwise I wouldn't be at the airport now. -.- Long break from now until the next school year start! No longer a freshie now..Oops. And i'm gonna be blogging about another dream of mine again!! Dreamt of cp again on monday night. We supposed to do sprints together with guys. There was alot of people, so we did breadth sprints. And the funny thing was there was a commentator for this drill, a female by the name of yingda. Now yingda is actually a guy's name. In fact, he was one of my 1star participant. -.- Then then, turned out that yingda's was byron's mom!! Dang. And that was my dream. Not real life la.
Past. Present. Future
5/14/2009 01:52:00 PM <3
>>>