MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, April 24, 2009
Whee. I had a great birthday yesterday! *grins*Actually, the celebration started on wednesday night. Meiying, laimun, lance and ss turned up at my doorstep near midnight with a cake and present and a candle that can play the birthday music! Haha. They'd conspired together with siti and tak! Hmmph. Siti and tak were to ensure that I leave the school by 9pm so that I would be home by 11pm and meiying tricked me by saying she had SIE things to discuss with me and needed me to be online. I didn't suspect anything much then. Then I suddenly had a call from laimun who said that she was near my house and wanted to seek shelter cos it was pouring. Sensing something amiss, I opened my house door and they were just standing there trying to light the candle when the wind was so strong. -.- It was certainly a surprise, because I didn't expect them to turn up at my house!! THANKS guys!! :D I'll make use of the buff and honey stars! The honey stars already half gone cos I'll snack on it while mugging. Haha. Then on my special day afternoon, I met up with yiting for lunch! We went to crystal jade at centrepoint and had korean food. The ginseng chicken is niceee! We tried their korean tea too. And it's quite nice too, totally different from the japanese tea. It's just a different taste altogether.
After lunch, it was back to school mugging. SOBSS. What to do. Exam period must study! So I studied at sci library (my first time there! LOL) with siti. And the other cp guys (tak, sentil, weiliang, kenneth and jianting) were there too. My mind's full of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh now. Haha. Then came dinner where siti conspired with my other cp teammates! -.- At about 7.30pm, she started to hurry me to go for dinner. I was told Simin and huiyi were waiting for me to have dinner. We were supposed to have dinner at the staff club restaurant near the pool there. Then when I walked in, I suddenly heard people singing happy birthday. Dang. I was quite shocked, cos almost the entire team plus my coach turned up! And cos I left the sci library late, they were hurrying me to place my order because the last order was at 8.30pm. All this while without blowing out my candle. -.- And my teammates got me a world map! Wheee. Now I can just stare at my world map and learn the countries' location. hahaha. THANKS blizzards and mummy lizard! (: Ooh. Mummy lizard told me that I had the same birthday as ariel too! Such a small world, really. Thanks tak too for your lego kayak gift! HAA. :D


And I love my brother loads! Hahaha. He seriously dotes on me ALOT. He got me an adidas jacket!! *faint* It's so expensive can. Yet he's willing to spend the money! THANK YOUUU. (:

I went for water training after dinner. And that pretty much sums up how I spend my 20th birthday! Surprises here and there, coupled with mugging for exams.A big THANK YOU to everyone who made my special day even more special! haha. Thanks daddy and mommy and yt for the birthday call! Thanks meiying, laimun, lance, ss, siti, huiyi, simin, kq, aga, yuxuan, clara, tak, lizard and yt for spending the day with me! Thanks jerlyn, wilson, ariana, desmond, alex, simin, siti, xiangfeng, zichao, lance, li ren, fengnan, meiying, benson, vincent, huizhen, jinyum indra, eugene, laimun, lizard, jeremy, henrietta, aga, ryan and daron for your birthday messages! Thanks richard, tak, jasmine, jj, xiaowei, kq, sel, lingling, jacinth, sidney, melissa, weiyee, cheryl, annaling, jac, janica, cindy, jeremiah and xinyun for your online and fb messages! Thanks janice, junhui, kenneth and jiawen for your belated wishes! :D
Past. Present. Future
4/24/2009 04:02:00 PM <3
>>>