MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, April 06, 2009
Second weekend of the SPCPOC weekend..blizzards played 3 matches; against Monsters, NTU1 and NUS High. I wouldn't say that we've played well at all for this com, be it the first weekend or second weekend. Perhaps we played better during the second weekend when one compares it to our first game, but we definitely could have played better. The match against NTU1 was especially exciting, what's with the referee giving green/yellow cards to both teams. Blizzards was given the yellow card for illegal substitution while NTU1 was given a team green for obstruction and subsequently, yellow cards to some players. So it came to a point where 3 of us blizzards were playing against 5 of the NTU players. Then came the switch during the second half, where it was 3 of them NTU against 5 of us blizzards. While we were bewildered during the game over why so many fouls were called for, blizzards still got thrashed. Sigh. =/Last weekend of the games coming up. Blizzards have 3 more games on Saturday. Let's make sure we're on form to play. JIA YOU BABES. <3Rewinding back to last friday, Siti and I met up to run at the school track. I haven't been training much for the upcoming sundown marathon. I'm only running once a week now?! *faints* Got to run longer and more frequently! After the run, we went to throw ball and I was asked by one of the senior guys which one of us was a malay. -.- Do I look that non-chinese?! Met up with meiying after that at boonkeng to pass her SIE stuff and we both had good laughs. (:
Past. Present. Future
4/06/2009 05:26:00 PM <3
>>>