MIDNIGHT!/ Saturday, April 25, 2009
One paper down!!! Only 3 more papers to go! JIA YOU!South Asia paper today was quite okay. But an okay paper is not enough! I need to do well for my final paper so that my overall grade is okay!!! I can't do anything now since I've already sat for the paper, but I hope it'll turn out fine! *prays hard* And I haven't written 3 essays under 2 hours for so long that my left hand hurt after I finished all 3 essays. =x Ohoh. And it was my first time taking a paper at Prince George's Park residences! That place is totally out of the way. I had to take a bus to school, then change to the school shuttle bus to get to PGP. While at PGP, there wasn't any clear sign where the exam venue was either. The security guard said it was to be held at the mph and said we had to go down the stairs. But a few of us just couldn't find the stairs, until we saw a crowd of people heading towards it. -.- It's like hidden from view!The afternoon was certainly productive, because I managed do some mugging in the science library. I took a short nap in between, and had a totally senseless/random/scary dream about the china emperor being inside a car with the driver driving in a reverse manner and me as a passenger. The entire scenario was set in those ancient times. HMMM. I totally wasn't studying china at all but my marketing module then! -.- And that dream so disturbed me I felt so drained after that. That on top of that fact that I had woke up at 6am this morning for my 9am paper. Mentally draining!!
Past. Present. Future
4/25/2009 10:44:00 PM <3
>>>