MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, April 30, 2009
One more paper left to go!!!! Sigh. I don't feel good about my paper today. :( It's not like I couldn't answer the questions. I'm just not confident of my answers. I hope it'll all go well man!And yes. I only just realised that Friday is a public holiday. There's going to be a long weekend. It doesn't matter to me now though. Not when it's the mugging period and my last paper is on monday. Everyday is a mugging day to me, period. I'm getting sick of it already. So looking forward to activities after exams! I've already got my 'to do' list done. And I pray hard that the swine flu will not affect our lives! I wanna go for holidays and camps and activities!!! I had such a horrible dream yesterday night. I dreamt that I woke up late for my exam and had to take a cab to school. The cab could only take one passenger (which was me), because the other seats were taken by the driver's family members. And then she had a son who had learnt German so I was conversing with the son in German. I remembered clearly too that I woke up at 9am and was going to be late for my exams cos the paper was going to start at 11am. zZz. That dream woke me up man. And it was only 7am when I checked my watch. So I went back to sleep again until 9am since mine was an afternoon paper. -.-Took bus95 to dover mrt just now. And the bus was crowded, because many had just finished their evening papers and was on their way home. Thankfully I had boarded the bus earlier and had a seat. And I observed something shocking during the shocking. At the nuh bus stop, the bus driver didn't open the front entrance for passengers to board the bus, since the bus was already filled. He just opened the rear entrance so that people could alight. Immediately when the rear door opened, people started boarding the bus. yes BOARDING. zomg. I was totally appalled when I saw it. And the attitude I noticed on their face was "I so deserve to board this bus. Who cares if I'm boarding from the front or the rear. Boarding from the rear is even better because I dont need to pay for the bus fare." Hmm. I can only conclude, Singaporeans are still kiasu people. Why can't they just wait for the next bus?! It's after work hours already! They should relax and wait for a less crowded bus. More peace anyway.
Past. Present. Future
4/30/2009 12:17:00 AM <3
>>>