MIDNIGHT!/ Tuesday, April 14, 2009
1 module down, 4 more modules to study for!!!Sigh. Just finished my marketing presentation. I didn't think my group did a very good job at presenting. In fact it feels like we screwed it. :( I hope it's just my own pessimistic thinking!! The lecturer kept reiterating that we need to work on our financials before we hand in our final submission or he'll give us demerit grades. zZz. Okay. Cannot think about it already because it's already over! Just got to work on our final report and the final paper! JIA YOU!Yesterday's German test was nicht so gut. The listening component was so tough! And the graphic portion. I probably filled in rubbish for that part. Exams period coming up so there's not going to be cp training. :( :( :( Good because we can use the time to study, though it's another question altogether if this time can be used effectively on revision. Bad because i'm not used to not heading to the school pool for trainings. Bleah.
Past. Present. Future
4/14/2009 09:33:00 AM <3
>>>