MIDNIGHT!/ Tuesday, March 17, 2009
WAH DAMM SIANED!!!!!! I screwed up all my mid-term tests. :( This is badd. Suddenly all the bad things happened at the same time. Cp competition coming up, but the team isn't playing well and there's some disagreement between the team and the coach. :( Problems at home too and with myself and with my friends. zZz. It's a screwed week, last week and this week. And maybe for the next few weeks until this semester ends. Went to the IT fair with mummy on Sunday and got a new printer. And the government says Singapore is in the midst of a recession. Yet there was such a large turn-out for the fair! Anyway, I'm very much disappointed with citylink mall's management. Apparently, citylink was overcrowded with people so they actually closed the gate leading to cityhall mrt station and the mall as well as from the mall to suntec. I personally feel that the management of citylink didn't handle the issue of overcrowding very well. They simply closed off the area, without making announcements to the public whatsoever. Only the MRT station made the announcement, and even then, it was so that the station wouldn't become so clustered with people. At the linkway between citylink and suntec, the management only told the crowd that it was closed, without bothering to provide any explanation nor signage until one bothers to question the security there. Totally irritating. "Not citylink's fault but that of the IT fair". Come on man. Th management should have known that that there would be a large crowd of Singaporeans who would visit the IT fair. There should have been adequate measures in place to avoid overcrowding/congestion. Closing the entrance way may have been a solution, but the bare minimum would be that the management inform the public/those using the linkway about the closure. It felt good to run yesterday. The cooling night weather calmed me down and the run made me happier. Definitely shuts off all the negative thoughts that have been flooding in my head these few days, even if the effect only lasted for a short while.I've been dreaming of people the past few nights. Dreamt of clement, liwen and daron..quite weird dreams and then last night I dreamt that people were chasing after me trying to kill me. No matter how I ran, I couldn't outrun them. :( Not the type of dream I like.
Past. Present. Future
3/17/2009 03:25:00 PM <3
>>>