MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, March 08, 2009
I'm tired! Training under the scorching hot sun today has drained me of all my energy. It's not the training programme that's tiring, but the weather! There wasn't even sprints today, though we had friendies with redtide and the seniors. I don't like the weather nowadays. It was raining cats and dogs and thunder yesterday and then today it's so hot!!! zZz. Not to mention glaring too. Bad for the eyes! I want to get a pair of Oakley shades!!!!! Hmm. Anyone keen to sponsor me?? Birthday present suggestion. *hint hint* Hahahha.I've been getting quite a few injuries recently!! Slight abrasion last tuesdays and many many abrasions today! Sobs sobs. I fell down while chasing for the bus. zZz. Now I have cuts/scratches on both my knees plus my hand! Sian-ed.Then I made 2 wasted trip to Tampines Ikea and Queenway Ikea today. Wanted to get butt pads but they're out of stock at the moment! zZz. Siti, simin and I went queensway after training with the aim of getting them but were told that they were out of stock. Apparently, there's still 10 pieces left at Tampines Ikea, but when I went down just now, they were all snapped up already! Boohoo. Well, at least I had their yummy Swedish meatballs and cream of mushroom soup and local rice meal together with Siti and sm. (:I want to sleep!! But there's still work to be done. Sigh. Next few weeks is going to be busy busy busy! I hope I can balance all my commitments!Publicising a new blogshop!! Created by jiawen! Check out the link below.
http://mywalkingcloset.livejournal.com
Past. Present. Future
3/08/2009 10:45:00 PM <3
>>>