Group picture!
See the rainbow behind! PRETTYYY. (:
Monday was spent at Kallang. Helped meiying with her Hall 2 expedition and then went for the marina barrrage event. So many dead fishes at Kallang! SMELLY. Bleah.

And there's always time for photos when you're helping out at marina barrage.
20th Feb was spent with the birthday girl YITING. Ari, yt and I met for dinner at Heeren's Jack Place. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! *claps claps claps*
See what's she hugging! My hard work okay! I wrapped her present with layers and layers of newspapers. HAA.
And the last 2 weekends were spend in Malaysia, Johor. 4star course plus refresher!! Whee. FUN FUN FUN. And I'm more tan now! Heh. It's a pity though that during the first 2 days of our 4 star course, there weren't much waves. Thankfully there was better waves after that and during the refresher! And thanks to the calm waves, we were able to have a small expedition to some small island! Capsized countless times and I apparently did some 'stunts' such as a rodeo and had a running tap but it's been an interesting experience! :D So many first attempts, like kayaking overseas, sitting on a bumboat to Johor, walking the ground, playing with the fine sand, making sandballs, kite flying during refresher, sharing room with meiying, enjoying the breeze on the beach...
My fellow 4star coursemates and instructors and helpers! Thanks everyone there for the fun experience! :) Meiying, Tak, Yurong, Siti, Marcus, Vincent, Addison, Sam, Commandos, Alex, Steven, Jeremy, Samuel, Uncle Liew, Mengteck, Joey, SS, Laimun, Zhihao, Wilson, Eugene, Hiapluh, Lance.
And many many weeks ago I met up with the 4 of them! We decided to check out eskibar. Quite a disappointment I must say.

We were quite bored so we headed over to dbl o after that! HAA.
Rewinding back to cny period, ari and I went to watch the chingay, thanks to tixs from Meiying! It was my first time watching chingay live! There were pretty fireworks and fire crackers!! Some of the floats were pretty too. And I bumped into chris beh and sandra there too! So many familiar faces there man.
And during the cny period, Blizzards had reunion dinner at mummy lizard's house! Popiah making session came with delicious congee and chengteng. YUMMY.
:D