MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, January 16, 2009
Sigh. No training this week yet I'm so tired each day. :(Cp dinner tonight, where we celebrated Siti's 21st birthday too! A pity aga and kq didn't turn up. The team would have been completed otherwise. We went vivocity and dined food at fig&olive. I don't think my sirloin steak was fantastic...m/r tasted too hard. The service was good however. They just need to improve on the quality of food.Been shopping the past few days for cny clothes. I've only managed to get 3 tops, 2 bottoms and one pair of shoes. I want to get more tops!! It's so hard to find a nice top that I like! I've already combed through orchard, vivocity, bugis and tampines. Where else???Addidas sun-down marathon! Here I come!!! I'm going to train hard for this race!!!! I've only had 3 lectures, but i know this is going to be a busy semester. Heavy projectwork and heavy content to study!! Urghh. I'm turning into a full time mugger again. Jia you!
Past. Present. Future
1/16/2009 12:12:00 AM <3
>>>