MIDNIGHT!/ Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Whee! It's been a fun filled weekend! (: I went down for the marina barrage opening together with meiying, siti, ss, jeremy, daron, teck koon, willie, uncle sungjuat, wilson and uncle lim. We went down to Kallang WV then took the power boat to marina barrage. No one signed up for the kayak try-outs in the morning, so we just played around! Monkey! But it's not fun when jeremy hit the ball on my head! Hmmphh.
It's not everyday where you can take pictures with the Singapore Flyer and the buildings in the background! 
After lunch when still no one signed up for the try-outs!
I put this picture because I think Jems look like a monkey from this picture! With slim Eugene behind the ball! Haha.
In the afternoon, the first 'customer' arrived! I stayed on land most of the time briefing the participants...got some tips from mengteck about my MOI too! After the event ended around 6pm, we sat the powerboat back to Kallang WV again! Then it was dinner at Singapore Flyer!
We walked all the way from Kallang to the Singapore Flyer! Took this dark picture at the back of the flyer. The red dot at the flyer spoils the picture!

Popeyes for dinner!
There was the Halloween theme at Singapore flyer hence the pumpkin. Our group picture! A pity we didn't take any group picture at marina barrage.
Then the guys went World of Sports to shop. For once, us girls weren't interested so we took pictures!
We had ice-cream after that and sat on the second level of Marina Square.
It was home sweet home after that! I dozed off again in front of my computer! zZzz. Been doing that for the past week! Roars.
On Sunday it was ice-cream again when we took a break!

1241!
When it started to rain we got too bored and started to find things to do...It rained in the afternoon so we ended early. Brought all the boats back then went for dinner at army market. And it was ice-cream again for desserts. Fattening!!! But the ice-cream there is really good! :D
I've been kayaking almost everyday last week, except on Friday! Special training last Monday during the Deepavali holiday! Mengteck went down to changi! It was a really good opportunity to learn from him! Which my, alice and I did! And he said we could go for 4 star! Happy happy. (:
Then there's canoe polo training too which means more paddling!
I managed to catch High School Musical 3 with charles and ss last Wednesday too! I quite like their songs. Haa. We watched the digital version but I don't know what's the difference between the normal ones. Rode on Charles's bike too. He probably didn't ride very fast, but I did think that way, since it's only my 4th time on a motorbike! Rewinding back to last weekend, it was my first time signing certs! I took jurongville secondary for their 1 star course. They learnt something, and I learnt something too!
This lady besides me had her L1 assessment during that weekend! And she cleared it!! Congrates congrates! Hee.Final year exams coming up in 3 weeks time! That means less paddling and more time spend on studying! And there's 2 more tests before my reading week. Bleah.
Past. Present. Future
11/04/2008 04:08:00 PM <3
>>>