MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, November 28, 2008
Hohoho. I'm feeling super high now! -.-Retail therapy in town with yt today! :) Got myself new pants, shoes and top! But I spent alot too. Like $100 odd. Sobs sobs. Nvm, i'll earn them back in Dec! We watched Quarantine at cine in the afternoon before shopping. It's a NC16 horror movie. And it really lived up to the horror name. I got quite freaked out during the movie and screamed a couple of times. Yt too! =x I didn't enjoy the plot though. It just ended too abruptly and left some parts hanging. After the movie, it was shopping at heeren, taka, wisma, far east...the stretch along orchard road. Hee. Saw alot of people too. From fabian's friend to charmaine to moon yee and eng chen. And I didn't recognise any of ladies until they came up and said hi to me! =x Too engrossed in looking at the clothes. Haha! And I a happy girl now because I shopped, got some things which I was looking for and had a good time talking to yt! Guys are pos. Haa.*claps claps* Exams are over!! 8 essays questions, 2 open ended questions and 40 mcqs done and over with. Thankfully. Econs paper was tough though! Sigh. I hope I'll perform well! Whoa. In a flash, semester 1 is already over. Holiday period now! Going to work, meet up with friends, go for trainings and have fun! Excited excited!! :D It's going to be a packed holiday! I hope I have time for everyone!!Hmm. I haven't been sleeping well lately though! Sigh. I can't seem to fall asleep at night yet I wake up before my alarm rings in the morning. I need the rest but I don't know why i'm not getting enough rest. But I'll have a good sleep tonight cos I'm already tired now. Haa. Sleeping time!
Past. Present. Future
11/28/2008 11:29:00 PM <3
>>>