MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, November 07, 2008
Hoho. I'm supposed to be studying now. But look what I'm doing. Blogging! Dang. I'm feeling high and happy! Hahaha. Ms Foo is at my home now. She's diligently studying. Unlike me. I'm actually taking a break from German. Tough tough! So hard to remember. Bleah. I had a weird dream last night. Dreamt of the coaches and 1241. I had to do some forfeit together with 1241. It was a super paiseh forfeit, so I shan't say! The others were like laughing and laughing in my dream. zZz. Meiying wanted to take pictures too. And the forfeit was done in such a way that it caught me off guard and I was super shocked. Zomg. Funny how my dreams always revolve around the people I know in such unexpected manner. Yesterday was a mentally draining day! I went to school for German lecture from 8-10am, then it was study study study all the way until canoe polo training in the evening. In between I went for my geography project meeting too. All the econs terms were floating in my head yesterday! I'm going to be a mugger for the next 2 weeks. Haha. During canoe polo training, we had to do 2 sets of 8laps sprints! Groans. Tiring leh. Thankfully we only had 10 laps of paddling instead of 20 or 40.
hahahha. The product of meiying's skills. -.-I read my cousin's blog and she wanted me to do this! So here's goes. Total randomness man.1. What colour is your phone?Brown silver.2. Who is the first person who comes under the letter M?M1 voice services. -.-3. Who's the last person you called?Yiting. I can't remember our conversation.4. Who was your last missed call from?Diana. She wanting to ask the venue for our project meeting.5.Who's the 2nd person who missed call you?Changi WV. I didn't hear the phone ring then!6. Who's speed dial 2?No one, cos I don't use speed dial.7. Who's the 3rd person who comes under J?Janice.8. Who was your last received call?Daron.9. Who's speed dial no. 4?No one.10. What is your wallpaper?Picture with meiying taken at Swensens'. (:11. How many text messages do you receive?I didn't count..12. Who's speed dial no. 8?No one.13. What does the 5th message of your inbox say?Hey girl. :) Forgotten to say thank you to you for sheltering me in the morning. :) Really appreciate it! See ya next week n take care!14. Who's the first person who comes under B?Barnabas.15. Who was your last text message (from)?Agapera.16. Name every person you have text messages from.Too many to name! 17. Have you seen the 101 Chuck Norris facts?No.8. Who's the 3rd person under U?No one.19. What does the 3rd message in your outbox say?My outbox is empty.20. Who is the first name on your phonebook.Adrain.Name 20 people you can think of right now. Don't read the questions until you've named 20 people. At the end of the quiz, choose 5 people to do this.1. Yiting.2. Meiying.3. Jia Wen.4. Xiangfeng.5. Wynee.6. Selina.7. Siti.8. Agapera.9. Krystal.10. Janice.11. Diyanah.12. Barnabas.13. Zac.14. Teng Yong.15. Daron. 16. Eugene.17. Sungsheng.18. Wilson.19. 1241.20. Jeremy.I'll be nice and not tag anyone to do this cos it's a longg quiz.1. How did you meet 14 (teng yong)?Through school. We were in the same OG group!2. What would you do if you never met no. 1 (yiting)?I would be sad that I missed the opportunity to know such a good friend!3. What if 9 (krystal) and 20 (jeremy) dated?Jasmine would be jealous and they would make the weirdest couple ever.4. Will 16 (eugene) and 17 (sungsheng) date?I doubt so. But they will make a great gay couple if they do.5. Describe 7 (siti).I haven't seen her wear pink, but it's claimed that she cannot wear pink. Hahaha.6. What would you do if 18 (wilson) confessed to you that he/she liked you?I would laugh it off and think he's trying to play a prank on me.7. Who is 9 (krystal) going out with?I think she's still single.8. When was the last time you talked to 13 (zac)?On Wednesday after our nation building test!9. Who's no. 2's (meiying) favourite band/singer?5566. That was ages ago though. Lol.10. Would you ever date 4 (xiangfeng)?Why not. We can date on facebook!11. Would you ever date 1 (yiting)?Yeah, when we both decide to turn les.12. Is 19 (1241) single?I didn't ask him, but I suspect not.13. Would you ever be in a relationship with 11 (diyanah)?Yes if I'm a male.14. School of 3 (jiawen)?NUS fass.15. Where does 6 (selina) live?She's currently overseas now. But her local address is 113 xxxxxx Crescent.16. What is your favourite thing of 5 (wynee)?Her company. (:17. Have you ever seen 10 (janice) naked?Nope.Back to my studies now! Tschüss (Bye)!
Past. Present. Future
11/07/2008 03:28:00 PM <3
>>>