MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, October 12, 2008
I'm tired! =x Feel asleep yesterday while finishing my project and I had to wake up early this morning for my first aid course.Meiying, Siti, Yunlin, Jun Song, Ivan, Ye Kai, Clarence and I went down to Serangoon cc for our first aid course today. The other participants were made up of people staying near that area I think. We had an interesting lesson, next to learning basic first aid. The lecturer/teacher was very comical! Haha. Plus some of the other participants too. A laugher filled first aid course. (:
I went down to changi and taught day 1 of the public 1 star course yesterday, together with meiying, siti, jx, dickson, reef and gerald. It was a public group, which means my participants came from different age group. And different nationalities too. There were Eurasians in my group! We actually ended the class early, because of the lightning.
And I ate alot on Saturday. =x Good lunch, good dinner, good supper. The Changi food centre was opened again! Which means I got to eat my favourite goreng pisang and minced meatball noodle and soyabean drink. Hee.
Then it was dinner with 9 other ODACians at Suntec's Swensens! Meiying and I shared our 2 burgers together. Supper filling! Yays. I miss ODACians!!! It's been like ages since I last saw them! We went toys r us after that and played with toys too! Haa. Fun!
And after that it was supper with Daron and Eugene. We met them at Gelare then walked to have the Rocher beancurb. And I saw Weiyee plus my course participant too! (:
Boohoo. I overslept and didn't alight on my busstop though. Hmmph.Graphics!
Meiying was talking to Eugene..

And then somehow I ended up talking to Daron with my's phone.

Swensens!
I think jonny looks the same even if he's in the army now.
23rd!
Soyabean with them!
Past. Present. Future
10/12/2008 06:14:00 PM <3
>>>