MIDNIGHT!/ Tuesday, October 07, 2008
*groans* I have my german semester test on Thursday! Sigh. I badly need to score well for this test. But I'm not done studying yet! :(
Whee! Lizard told us that there'll be an upcoming cp competition in January 09. It's going to be our first competition! But, there's a SAFRA adventure race in Jan too! And I want to participate in that race too! Hopefully Kenneth will be free and my competition dates won't clash! I'm going to train hard for both competitions! Got to make it a habit of running more often now! I hope I can make time though. Busy busy busy! Meiying and I went down to changi to practice our skills during Hari Raya, together with Eugene, Richard, Sungsheng and Zhihao, who played with their playboats. We had an opportunity to use the playboats and try out! It was fun, but not easy! My stomach muscles ached slightly after that day. Lunch was on the pontoon, which was something different and a new experience for us. :) Graphics!

Meiying and I on the playboats! It's quite cool to play around with.
Meiying with her bow stall! Looking serious eh.
And I can do my bow stall plus pose for a nice picture too!
Right. So who will believe that, when we only had such a short time with the playboats. It's the wonders of photoshop and Eugene's help. -.-
The before picture.
See the hand by the playboat? =xWe definitely need more time with the playboat to master such skills man.
Past. Present. Future
10/07/2008 10:36:00 AM <3
>>>