MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, October 24, 2008
I'm feeling so tired again. zZz. I didn't sleep well last night, because I stayed up to finish the geography project, didn't complete it and slept, felt guilty(so I didn't exactly fall into a deep slumber sleep) and woke up at 9plus to choing finish it. It's done now but I'm so exhausted. Ahh. I'm still sufferinng from muscle ache after gyming on tuesday. =x Upper body muscles aching. Boohoo. And I think it affected to a small extent during training yesterday. Paddling 40laps felt bad. But, I enjoyed training yesterday! We were super high during training! We had rules test but none of us wanted to have that so we tried coming up with alot of excuses. Of course Lizard didn't buy any of them and tested us. We had alot of funny moments during the test! Getting a green card is less serious than getting a yellow card ms kq! >.< When it was time to hit the waters, we were pretty reluctant. It was raining and there was wind blowing! Cold cold! Brr. Luckily we didnt stone in water. We'll keep shivering otherwise. We played touch down after drive in shooting. Yays. I like games. They're fun and a great way to end training. But I capsized poor huiyi and her foot cramped again, for the second time that night. :D
Past. Present. Future
10/24/2008 10:35:00 AM <3
>>>