MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, September 25, 2008
Whee. I met up with Selina yesterday! :) Unfortunately, it was only 2 of us going for ladies night at mos. We wanted to go zouk initially...Pearl and gang was there, Emmerson and friends too. However, we left cineleisure a tat too late because we were shopping for my maiden make-up set. HAHA. =x So when Emmerson told me that Phuture was full, we decided to go mos instead. Being ladies night, we went over to mos first, then headed to The Arena for drinks. Sex on the beach and lychee martini. Then it was back to mos again for the music. We didn't really enjoy the music until after midnight. By then though, mos got super squeezy. Bleahh. So we danced the night away then headed to McDonald for drinks at 3 plus and went home.Toilet pictures, when we got too bored with the music:



*yawns* I'm still feeling sleepy. =x Training later! I'll survive.
Past. Present. Future
9/25/2008 04:06:00 PM <3
>>>