MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, September 21, 2008
Joined in day 1 of the public group 1 star course yesterday together with eugene, daron and meiying. 4 of us, and 12 participants. -.- It was the first time we used bandits to teach 1 star course! New bandits too. Very soon, we'll no longer be using saloms for our 1 star courses...there's pros and cons, but the use of bandits for future 1 star has already been decided, so got to adapt to it.
After the course, it was dinner with ss, lance, wilson and gf, eugene, daron and mingfeng. We went for timsum at geylang then went to ms clarity cafe for desserts. I reckon I can't always have dinner with the coaches, because they always go for second rounds. Fattening and expensive!!! Just take for example our dinner yesterday, and the supper on Friday night (together with lance, eugene and daron where we went starbucks, then had chicken rice and finally bak ku teh). I'm overeating! Which means more exercises! Got to run more now! Sobss. But I definitely enjoyed the company. :)
Picture taken with Daron & Mingfeng at Ms Clarity Cafe! Hee. I haven't seen mf for ages! We talked about loads of things and sang np songs along the way too! We may not have been from the same unit, but we definitely miss our training days.
Picture with meiying at the club after the club! I did a dumb thing initially before we took this though. Shall not elaborate on it because it's really dumb. -.-
Past. Present. Future
9/21/2008 03:29:00 PM <3
>>>