MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Sigh. I'm supposed to be working right now but absolutely have no mood to. Feeling quite down. Urgh. I know it's not right, but I seriously feel like bitching/complaining here. Sadly, I dread working nowadays. Already, I can hardly clear my workload, because of the incoming claims that's on my desk everyday. Yet, others (okay maybe just someone) still demand that I do stuff for them (her actually), such as locating claims and giving me deadlines for other tasks. With my current workload, I'm barely surviving, yet others (just her) are/am trying to drown me more. Heck, I stayed up till 1am last night, no this morning, just to finish some of my work! Perhaps you feel that what you've tasked me to complete is part of my responsibility. I beg to differ though. I know, I should feedback to them/her about how I feel. But I don't wish to damage the working relationship. I don't want to suffer in silence too, so I'm complaining in my blog. =x That said, I'm also thankful that there are others who are concerned about me, who understand that my workload is overly heavy, that I'm just a temp staff and ask how they can help me. And I seriously hate the fact that I'm a temp staff here, because I don't get to enjoy all the staff perks that perm staff do. I definitely don't deserve the perks, since I'm not a perm staff. But they should learn to be more sensitive when it comes to informing the staff about the perms. I guess this is what working life is all about. Everyone is too busy with their work. They just can't be bothered to put in the extra effort of showering love and concern for their fellow work colleagues, until perhaps something major really happens, like if someone is hospitalised. And such a situation can't be helped, with Singapore being such a fast-paced society. Emotions trade off for economic growth. That's why we see an increasing number of people visiting psychiatrists because they're getting stressed out.Why must adults make things complicated? It's great that adults invent great things, and try to make the world become an even more efficient place suited to our needs. Yet, we make things complicated as well. Where's all the innocence and simplicity we had when we were young? I actually wanted to rant to you. But I guess you ain't interested to listen at all. I wish, that you'd shower me with more concern, just like I do. No mood to blog about my Gunung Datuk trip and the great weekend I had now. zZz. I'm blogging in my office now anyway, so I won't be able to upload graphics too. :(But I'm definitely feeling much better now after blogging down my thoughts. *attempts a smile*
Past. Present. Future
6/18/2008 06:04:00 PM <3
>>>