MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, May 30, 2008
Work has been anything but interesting. I'm just doing repetitive tasks each week, most of each are data entry stuff. I think the system at which the company is using with isn't effective at all. There's something wrong with the way the department works if you spend a minimum of 3 out of 5 working days only keying in data entry. And then you delicate the remaining little time that you have for your actual job scope. I think, if not for my commitment and pleasant working environment (and the hassle of looking for another higher pay job), I would have quited this job. It's only 4 months into this job, yet I'm tired/sick/bored of it. That's not to say that I've less efficient and responsible for my work. I still am, just that I can't find anything related to work that motivates me. Right now though, I can't imagine myself working for 4 years at the same job in future. Perhaps I should start contemplating the idea of being a tai tai so that I can enjoy each day without the worries of work. That or start up my own business after I graduate from uni, provided I have enough capital. HAHA.So it's always like this, that we'd miss our studying days when we step into the workforce. How true. Thankfully, I still have my degree to complete and can treasure my remaining studying life! Kayaking this weekend! Wheee. (:
Past. Present. Future
5/30/2008 11:22:00 PM <3
>>>